The Hiking Inca Trail To Machu Picchu is the most famous and popular Machu Picchu hike and even one of the most favourite treks in the world!!! Discover one of the most pristine landscapes of Peru and experience an Andean journey to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Hike the Inka Trail through high mountain passes, highland meadows and tropical cloud forests. This 4 day trek to Machu Picchu ends up by entering this Incan sanctuary through the famous Sun´s Gate ("Inti Punku" in Quechua native language). Be one of the many adventurers from around the world, who has successfully done this moderate to difficult Machu Picchu 4 day hike!Enjoy the Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with many archaeological Inka sites along the way and travel completely in touch with Mother Earth ("Pachamama" in Quechua native language) revealing to you its surrounding snow-peaked mountains, mountain rivers and amazing diversity of flora and fauna. This 4 day Inca Trail hike is absolutely stunning!! Join the group and tie up your shoes!!
Do you like hiking Inca
Trail in Peru? Do you want to reach Machu Picchu hiking?
So do not look longer anymore as you have just found the best hiking
trip to Machu Picchu! Do not delay and join our 4 days Classic Inca
Trail quickly as spaces are very limited!! You can approach via the
"Book" button or reach us using the contact details below!
Quick Itinerary of the Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
- Day 1: Cusco - Km 82 - Llullucha Pampa
- Day 2: Llullucha Pampa - Chaquicocha
- Day 3: Chaquicocha - Wiñay Wayna
- Day 4: Wiñay Wayna - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Highlights of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
- 4 day Inca Trail hike with a professional bilingual Tour Guide, a Cook and Porters,
- Following the best of all Machu Picchu trekking tours,
- Visit of Incan monuments inaccessible by road,
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.